Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Photography


Photography….are photos a representation of life over time? I will say a big YES to it..

I would have become a photographer if I got to decide my profession :)..this was decided by my parents. I hope 90% will be like that. Now i guess why am not able to get any kinda satisfaction in this work..Nyhw am planning to get a Cam soon and learn that art J Now here are some fotos taken by my friend I really loved it..enjoy madi(bangalored)..ha ha




Symbol of victory power…highness. I liked the angle it was taken..




Does this say d days..whr u were alone..accompanied only by your thoughts.You can witness something will enter into your world that time will sit close to you.. an emptiness u can feel..nothing else..a worldly silence..it reminded me off all those times I shd say!

Mother! Words will become scarce when you try to define the love of a mother.An ultimate picture of motherhood..their incomparable divine love..am also in scarce of words I should say J

Let me leave it to you..





To comment on the snaps mail to spva97@gmail.com - Palanivel

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kvairamani said...

nice photos..Are they taken at Kolkatta?

10:57 AM  
Blogger kvairamani said...

nice photos..Are they taken at Kolkatta?

10:57 AM  
Blogger kvairamani said...

nice photos..Are they taken at Kolkatta?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home