Friday, June 23, 2006

Lord Shiva



Lord Shiva..My most favourite god.. I feel he is the ultimate power ..the Supreme Being.

When I see his statue I always felt that divinity ..spiritual being. I always get a feel to worship him bow him..losing all my ego and will start feeling that life is just a ‘Maya’(illusion) Nothing else..We are puppets in the hands of fate. Worship him, feel him, reach the feet of the deity and achieve the immortal state.

I always admired huge art, huge statues and my favorite temple is Tanjore Brahadeshwara temple(the Big Temple).
When I saw that temple I was about to sing the great tamil poet Bharathiyar’s ever lively lines

Kaana Kan Kodi Vendum”

(Needing crores of eyes to see and capture the beauty)

That is a master piece for temple architecture I should say.

This picture is kempfort shiva in a different pose. In all fully covered long shot I am not able to feel the power of the Lord. So tried taking one to show the power of HIM. Never mind about the clarity i took it from my mobile cam.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home