Friday, June 23, 2006

Travelling.... Belur/Halebid

Travelling..

One life to see and feel..Why life is not like a cup of water drink it juz like that and quench your thirst? Never felt world is small when I started traveling..i started falling into nature’s beauty, the secrets it hold and the millions of years of history it holds in it juz like that..I wont never get to know all..I always imagined Nature as someone sitting quietly with a sarcastic smile in her lips

And watching all that things that has happened that’s happening ..and juz recording it.

She has crossed everything..birth death transformation struggles troubles of all living beings..

She is a spectator of all powers emerged, kingdoms destroyed record book all historical events..she is everything.

I always had a feel like I should visit as much places as possible before I say bye to this world. Suddenly that urge reached its extreme and suddenly me and another of my two friends we planned to celebrate our 2006 new year by visiting Belur and Halebid.

We don’t know anything about that place except their architectural stories we gathered information in net and got print outs of road map,hotels..connection points more or less an adventurous trip. We started off early in the morning went to kempegowde bus stand gotta direct bus to Belur. Actually buses to Hassan are very frequent. You can connect from there easily to belur and Halebid. It took nearly 4 hours from Blore to Belur. Nice Karnataka state transport bus for juz 110 bucks. Once you get down you can reach the temple by walk don’t pay to the autowalas. It was noon when we reached there..We had a nice lunch there forgot the restaurant name. Then we started nearing the temple..my heart started beating fast ha ha I compelled my friend to come with me to this trip..she is not convinced at all. Finally I managed to pack her up wid a condition that if she is not happy wid the trip I will reimburse her..costly only imm..

So aint it obvious that my heart is thumping ..ha ha We entered..WOW!!!!!! What a architecture..marvellous..we felt.Aftr juz 10 mins my friend she said me no need of reimbursement..thatz the power or ART:)Excellent piece of art work we saw. We spent 2 hours yet felt that we are not satisfied and then we moved to Halebid. Halebid is just 15km max from Belur lots of buses ply from Belur to Halebid..we boarded a van which connects Halebid.Different people different culture..will talk about it in a different post :)Same kinda architecture..

All granite stones I guess.Halebid has a excellent lake nearby…We dint feel like coming out of that place. I wonder whether these are constructed by humans or some heavenly people.

Offourse ART IS LONG! Had a feel to touch and hold the hands that carved this wonderful statues that built this art piece.Wanna see those people who designed it built it..Wanna thank it. Why there is no rewind button in life? Why life is not immortal? Invention of Time machine is welcomed whole heartedly from my side!! JJ

Will continue..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home