Monday, June 26, 2006

Infy Syndromes...

Infy Syndromes...


Last Friday thinking something I tried swiping my card and started wondering why the lift door is not opening in spite of me swiping in my access card, then I realized I got to press the button :)hee hee My division where I work have a restricted access and always I have to swipe in to go outside and am held up with that habit of swiping in for lifts, all doors [even in home :( ] all passages..Ha ha

Then started thinking what kinda syndromes I have pertaining to Infy so started off listing them ha ha

And it always happens with me like I used to fill my plate fully while dining even in my home as there is only self-service here In Infy and whole of my family used to wonder why I am eating so awkwardly, now I am changed yaar..not like before:)

If I go out without Infy tag I feel so like that I am missing something... ha ha:)And now it's my friend's syndrome hee hee

One day I and two of my friends we went to a restaurant once we are done one of my friend she stood up and said wait and started walking carrying her plate..we were confused what she is tried to do..then later once she started walking I started realising what she is trying to do she tried to hand over the plate to the cleaners as we do in Infy. My other friend since he is not from Infy he was bewildered by the situation like what’s happening there ha ha Then I explained to him and we didn’t call her back and started laughing so much Once she went half way she turned to us and asked where to give the plate..we laughed like hell then she realised... came back and whacked us .. ha ha Infyyyyy Hope she wont whack me after reading this :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sumanth T V said...

Hey Priya...

Well this is the first time i saw ur blog... and i m impressed...

good one!! :)

Keep it up!!

Waiting to see some more topics

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home