Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Habitual Pranks..

In a project I worked My PM he used to link all the team members extensions so that anyone can pick anyone’s call from their desk. He used to always insist us that none of his calls should be missed out or unanswered and he made us to answer his calls if he is not there. And I am used to this case for so long in my project say nearly some 6 months. One day I had a review with my PM at my desk… it was a real tough time since we were arguing so much on some requirement for so long without finding any solution. Suddenly his phone rang as a usual habit I picked up his call from my place and said a hello. The voice on the other side started off soliciting for getting a credit card. I got so irritated thinking is this the time to ask when things are firing up here I said ‘I don’t need a credit card’ and slammed the phone down. Then I looked at my PM and waited for his comments...he looked so shocked confused and said in a steady low voice ‘ Priya that is my call After so much of effort I managed to get that credit card fellow to give a call..What you have done now’. Then I realized what I did...I blinked at him without knowing what to say. I said ‘Sorry actually I didn’t realize some blah blah blah’ he said ‘its ok leave it’

I always burst into laughter whenever I used to think about it...and smile at the way I acted so stupidly without thinking... ha ha JJ

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger DharshiniV said...

lollu

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home