Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Nothing but Smiles

Once I got a friend who is so concerned about fitness, she successfully made me feel bad about my weight  I became over concerned such that most of the times I used to think and dream about myself becoming slim. An impossible mission I should say. I used to go for walking once in a while, try to enquire for gyms, trying out all diet stuffs and I finally ended up mathematically summarizing
My Weight is directly propositional to the amount of steps I take to reduce weight.
Suddenly one day I saw a magazine which has an article about ‘Easy Yoga steps to reduce Weight’... Udane en fitness singam muzhichukichu... aama yena appo time 12:30am (The fitness lion in me it woke up immediately though it was 12:30am in the morning) I took an owe that I should start doing Yoga from tomorrow to reduce weight...No What our elders have said Never put off anything for tomorrow ..Tomorrow is always late…
So I thought lets start off with the steps today mildly and proceed tomorrow. I got down from my bed kept the book opened in front of me in my cot and started doing yoga on the floor. My roomie she started watching me very scarily...No I am not bothered no one can de motivate me 
Enakke ennudaiya muyarchiya paarattame irukkave mudiyale...I appreciated myself so much for being so perfect and willful in life...
It was almost 20 min and I am almost tired stretching my hands legs in abnormal postures. Then came a Yoga posture where I have to sit down and bend forward more or like doing prayer (namas) as Muslims used to do. Then there came a complete silence world peace...suddenly I heard a voice somewhere very far who’s that..? Am I in heaven’s gate is that peter no it’s a gal’s voice any woman guarding heaven’ gate...No no it’s my roomie’s
What she is saying let me hear ‘ Priya! Wake up Go and Sleep in the cot and not in the floor’
Shucks!!! I slept there in the floor itself while doing that comfortable yoga posture...ha ha  now I stopped doing Yoga 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger DharshiniV said...

hello..Dinesh! naan yenne pizza burger kabab aah saapdarennu ungalukku yaar sonnadhu huh apdiye saaptalum ungalukku yenna! En dabbu naan saapdaren:P

5:21 AM  
Blogger DharshiniV said...

imm Siva...naan romba slim ille adhukkunnu romba gundum ille :P

5:25 AM  
Blogger Jawahar said...

It makes me remember my begining .. but it was not yoga which i called but cooling .. after running..

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home