Saturday, February 24, 2007

Huge Novels..

When I was given AYN RAND’s ‘Atlas Shrugged’ to read, I said to my friend suddenly “what a huge book, more than 1000 pages”

“Haven’t you read any kinda huge novels before?”

“Nope I don’t think so....hey wait..Yes I did…I have read before”

“Which novel?”

I said “ Ponniyin Selvan – the great historical novel ever written”

I am not here neither to talk about Atlas shrugged ‘cos am only some 10% through there and nor about Ponniyin Selvan – cos this needs a separate column to talk about that. That much special :-)

I used to think, how much time will these writers would take to write those kinda big novels? Even if they write, on what confidence they are writing that their book will be published?

How about people giving preface to that novel or the editor/publisher, would they have really read the novel fully? I don’t know yaar!

But thank god! Before I post anything here..I need no one’s approval or editing here :-)
What a nice technology…. !!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CraZy Vam said...

Hey that is correct I have Read Atlas Shrugged and Believe that it is the best book that I have read till date.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home