Saturday, February 17, 2007

My happiest Day - My Niece

After soooo looonnggg,I am posting something in my blog.It's 'cos of the small cute angel that has arrived in our house :-) Yep!! My sister gotta baby gal hurrraayyy!!!

Our angel landed on Jan20th. hmm Big day!! Full tension, and finally smiles and excitement all around.

Once I got the news by 2pm I started from bangalore immediately to Madurai to see the baby. Before I board the bus, got loads of chocolates, stuffs for the kid and called up all my friends, shared the news w/ them. I was in Seventh heaven that time.Was exchanging words about the baby w/ my mom, brother and everyone in the call.

All 12 hours journey I was thinking about the baby only, how she will look like, whom she will resemble? How big she will be? So much thoughts and slept off w/ that itself. I rushed home, got ready and went to the hospital. They made me wait for 10minutes since check up was on.

Gosh!! 10 minutes seemed to be a biggg time for me. And finally I saw the baby. She was sleeping by the time I saw her, w/ her pinkish hands kept over her cheeks. Small soft blackish hairs, pink color cute legs and hands. ……………..Completely elated I stood speechless there.

Hmm how a small baby w/ its smile can turn things down in life? Suddenly the whole world seemed to be full of love and smiles, welcoming me w/ a big bouquet of roses. New experience ever I felt.

It has been nearly a month she’s born and no one is caring for anyone except for her :-)She stole all our love completely for her. Everyone is elated when she smile, see, move her cute hands/legs. And everyone will be on their feet when she cries. Her each and every action has been discussed in detail across miles over phone and conveyed to all needed persons :-):-)

Enuf!! I started missing my sweet baby so much :-(:-(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home